View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:55 AM   #31 (permalink)
spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by perclissigi
Yay, long show.
Enjoyed it a lot, and while Hari is hot, she did tend to rant quite a bit, which did piss me off a little. It's like "WE GET THE POINT NOW"
I dunno, maybe she's just insecure because of having a shitty childhood.
well, her fater did leave her alone in, i think chicago, i think she was 10 or 12, and went to work out in washington state. jobs were few and that was the only place he could get good work after some accusation she was left in someones care, until money could be sent to ship he out to WA, but she ran away before that happened.
then, she tried to ride a train out to WA, there was a bad accident, and she was feared dead. she survived, she picked a pet canine and hooked up with a gang, broke some laws, got thrown in the clink, escaped again, and finally got out west with the aid of a homeless man.
but she did catch up with her dad, things probably improved for her after that, but it certainly was a rough childhood. so cut her some slack.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote