View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 12:06 AM   #87 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That bit about how some people start stories with, "You want to hear the funniest thing?", and then tell something mundane ... I hate that. The worst is when it's some movie star, muso or, most tragic of all - a model, and they start an answer to a question with, "You know, it's interesting/wierd/funny ...", then they tell some boring crap that we're supposed to be enthralled with just because it happened to someone a lot of people know. No fuckhead, it's not interesting, you've just proved you're even more boring in real life than my old maths teacher.

On the Spook vs Deuce thing, what's the tale of the tape if these titans actually get it on? I picture Deuce being bigger but he claims to be half Spook's size.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote