Thread: Toy Robots
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny15
Your basiclly making stuff up and talking about what you think will happen not wht is most likely going to happen. Robots will most likely not be smarter than us and you idiots dont understand that to kill any electronic device you only have to create enough interferance I.E. static electricity or magnetic fields. What they left out of the science fiction movies is exactly that. A robot will have metal so a magnetic field will pull them right to the magnet. duh duh again
what am i making up? i can give you sources for every nuance of my thought process on the matter....

you think a hundred thousand years from now, we still will have never made a single robot capable of being smarter than us? seriously? youre calling people idoits, and you believe this?

you know how they make shielded speakers to set on top of your TV? you know not all metals are ferrous, right? you realize the size and power needed for an electromagnet powerful enought to even pick up a robot by what few ferrous metal parts are necessary to construct it? not exactly a reassurance for containment, not exactly something that would be ubiquitous, either.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote