View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:06 PM   #37 (permalink)
spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTork View Post
Why is it so crazy for Spooky to ask if gays can jerk off to themselves but it's funny when a male comedian says if they had boobs they would play with them all day or if they could lick their balls like a dog they would never leave the house? Spooky is obviously not the first to ponder such questions. I heard no judgmental tone in the questions. Mark seemed pretty secure in his sexuality and comfortable discussing it in public so why would a simple yes or no answer not suffice.

I guess I'm socially retarded too.
its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote