View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
stjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"
I prefer to wear my asshat with an ascot. It makes me feel important and sophisticated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote