View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:17 PM   #51 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
Ummmm Excuse me?

I am in London and I don't remember appointing YOU the spokesperson of all of us
When was the vote? Who else was nominated? How long have you been appointed spokesperson for?

Fuck that. I DEMAND a recount!!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying spooky DID offend me, just that the ONLY person you are legitimately allowed to express an opinion on behalf of is YOU!!!
Agreed! I am in London and Spooky offends me on a regular basis.

However - he makes me think at the same time so it's hard to stay offended for very long. People are so quick to pass judgement on his so called ignorance but his thoughts and questions have obviously come from somewhere and people at times do need to ask questions to make sure what they think or they know is either right or wrong. The social aspect of what is appropriate in company will come with time.

Fuck it - Spooky - you want to know anything, you can ask my faggot ass anytime. I will answer any question frankly and honestly without judgement. I can only though speak for myself and my experiences and not the gay community as a whole. Gay, straight, bi - what-the-fuck-ever, we are individuals and can only really speak for ourselves so perhaps you will have ask many people your questions (if you meet many gay people which, well, to be frank, it doesn't sound like you do) to get some generalized answers.

What does KATG stand for? Kill All The Gays!?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote