View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #68 (permalink)
jesikat
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

*bump*

Quote:
Are you going to give me some Catfish? - w4m
Date: 2008-01-07, 8:32AM EST

Let me start by stating that, I don’t know why you completely ignored me and, honestly, I could not careless. I would have appreciated a text back though. If you’ve come down with a case of cold feet that’s fine just tell me. I am a big girl, I can handle it.
If I came on too strong for you, sorry, I thought you could handle it. As I told you I’ve never cheated on my husband, I didn’t say I never thought about it. He is a wonderful husband and father, and one of my best friends; his sexual abilities on the other hand, are o.k. at very best, which is not often. I’m not trying to bash him, it’s not that he never tries; he just completely sucks at it, and not in a good way. Honestly It’s been over 5 years since I’ve really enjoyed myself, without the assistance of batteries that is. Toy’s are fun but I need the real thing.
Obviously, I’ve visited websites that specialize in discrete encounters, but never had the gut’s to do anything other than observe. The whole meeting a complete stranger for sex is a little too risky for me; I’m not that much of a freak. Although I did get a little rush out off the idea that if I really wanted too it would be so simple; but with my luck the guy/girl would end up fat and ugly or worse… So the whole internet thing will just never work out for me. I need to be comfortable with my lover and that’s just not going to happen with some anonymous person.
I’m not looking for a commitment of any kind, just the right man to satisfy my unfulfilled sexual needs, desires, and eventually fantasy’s, both mine and yours of course. If you are man enough for the task at hand, I promise you won’t be disappointed. However, if you’re not the right man for the job at least be man enough to tell me.

catfish? huh?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote