View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
So...Jane and I will be good to go in a few years.

That's the thing.. it changes as you get older. I mean.. when you are 21, you never would date a 13 year old.. that is super sick!! but... when you turn 40 and you meet up again and now she is 32, it doesn't sound that bad anymore.. does it?

Not that I condone, going out with someone that is really under your age! When you are younger.

Hell, I remember my first year in college.. I was a Freshman, and I went to a friend's party and met this super hot girl.. we started going out... but she was a sophmore in highschool...and I would stop by after school in my cool 1969 ford fairlane 500 convertible to pick her up.. One day the High School security guard told me that I couldn't hang out at the high school anymore.. Shit, I was 18 years old and she was 16! It didn't feel that wrong, but after that day, I broke up with her and as a freshman, didn't get another fuckin date for over a year!

social pressures, although I do agree with Chemda.. if you are under 18 you don't know much about anything and if you are a guy..you probably have to add a few years to that.. I didn't know much about anything until much later than 18 years old!