Thread: 667: Bugger!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
SkeleGirl

Oh Grapist

Thank GOD I know you're just an asshole from prior exchanges and I don't have to take you seriously.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing, being like "KATG are SOOOO mean. I'm going to profess my love for Hillary to make her feel better!!! "

Because I'm definitely not intelligent enough to have a thought process that goes something like "This is starting to sound ridiculous, and is essentially hate mongering. I've been torn between Obama and Hillary (not that any of this actually matters - I totally get that. But since the coverage is inescapable in Canada and that we have a vested interest in what happens it's good to stay informed) based almost entirely on the media, and never really took the time to think about what they're representing. However, the media is appealing towards a popular public slant so blatantly outrageous that even I find myself wanting to defend Hillary. Maybe I should look into this a little further and make an informed decision."

Because you know, thinking is hard and stuff and tings. And I'm a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
So you would base your support for a candidate on KaTG's hatred of them? You wouldn't support a candidate because you believed in their politics? But you would instead allow the opinions and views of others to influence who you support?

And you call the hatred of Hillary Clinton by KaTG irrational?

Thank GOD you are north of the border. Tanks for not being eligible to vote here.