View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
HiddenSecret

Just a few thoughts...

I may not personally know McNally, but it sounds like... I'm gonna say it... he has a little crush on Chemda. Then, shortly after I thought that, you guys start talking about how he has a thing for Relic's girl. Sounds like some kind of pattern to me! Either he's hot for both of them and annoyed that he can't have either, or he has a man-crush on Relic and is jealous of all the fun he has with his girl friends. (I split that word up intentionally). I'm thinking they may need to pull a "Chasing Amy" to clear the air, right?

First it was A-D-D, then it was Autism, then it was Asbergers, now you mentioned Asthma??? Can we move on to another fuckin' letter, please?? Can we find other afflications (oh lawd, another 'A' word) to talk about that don't start with the letter A? Even McNally is suffering from "Annoyance" issues (with Chemda).

Riki Rocket. (sigh) Poison was the shit back in the 80's. Hell, even the high school rock band we had back then did 'Talk Dirty To Me' as one of our songs at the Christmas talent show, and it was a hit! These days, not so much. I think he's jealous of Brett Michaels having his own whore show, "Rock of Love" that I wouldn't be surprised if Riki put out a DVD later this year of the alleged rape called "Rocket of Love". $19.95! Makes a grrrreat stocking stuffer for the kiddies.

...yeah, that's about all I got for this show. I have to agree with Brother Love, though. If I had been tuning into the live show a little late, I would've had to check to make sure I was on the right station and not some VaginaVision podcast. Next time, at least play some really sappy music in the background that I can focus on. I'm still prying the uncomfortable tension out of my earbuds.

Hydden

2 wrongs don't make a right...but 3 rights make a left!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote