View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 02:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
ooda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?
Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Chris Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), he now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that his mother died in vain - more so. When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe he didn't speak to you for three months because you made him question the death of his mother once again?

Last edited by ooda; 05-08-2006 at 04:17 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote