View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
juliofromny
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
I might be an asshole, and sometimes if I might intentionally be an asshole just because. However if I ever get that bad just tell me I'm pulling a Hadar and I'll stop and act like a normal human being.
Damn... Pulling a Hadar. That is so cruel it's just funny. I guess I should try and watch Borat again, b/c that's how I felt about that movie but yet I enjoyed this Hadarfest of episodes. All three of them just added to the humor and insanity of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
Seriously though, what do we as listeners have to donate or buy just to avoid the once a year Deuce thing? I seriously think I could get other listeners to rally (since they were ready to donate money for Chemda to punch Hadar in the chat). I was thinking I'd say $20 from me personally, but I'll go $40. I coudl easily get $200 to not have Deuce ever again on the show. If Deuce can pay more to be on the show when he's in the US then fine by me. I'd just really like to start an effort to keep him as far away from KATG as possible. Keith, Chemda, Deuce, even listeners let me know. Are you with me?
If Keith and Girl ever decide to go the telethon route for money this would be an interesting idea.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote