View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
Posterboy

Bad Movie

I saw the movie when it first came out with a friend of mine who was seeing it for the second time. He loved the movie but I felt it was average at best. The movie was far too long and the scenes are drawn out. If I look at my watch during a movie, the movie cannot be good. I've seen plenty of long (3 hour) movies and been entertained the entire time (Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, etc.). This movie was crap. Not much happens in the movie. I will say that the suspense built up in some of the scenes was great but the story line was simply drawn out. The way the movie was ended was indeed as Keith put it, a "cop out". I'm paying money for an ending to a story. Even some words at the end saying what happend would have been great. I know when a movie has great deep meaning but if most people can't find this meaning by watching the movie, it defeats the purpose of the movie. I know I'm a new poster and all that but this movie was shit and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. One of the best movies in recent time to me was The Prestige. Great ending, great story, great acting. Fuck old country.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote