View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Newsy

I really can't stand these people out there, that are acting like bruno is some hyper impressionable idiot that everyone is taking advantage of. Do you realize, that he's the kind of kid that would have been doing these things out of bordom, if he thought of them first? he's not a complete retard. there are plenty of things he has avoided doing, because he thought better of it first.

as for being so scared that your own kid would do these things, do a good fucking job of raising them, and you don't have to worry about anything. i'm not saying anything against the way bruno's mom raised him, because i think bruno is pretty alright for a 14 year old. way more interesting than any other 14 year old that i've met.

Quote:
I guess KATGTV has to rely on 14 year olds for providing humor and content
really? did they do a talent casting call, and the only good one was a 14 year old willing to light stuff on fire? what a dumb attempt at a low blow. i hope your kid kills himself in spite of your idiocy.

Quote:
Keet, you are very funny and a smart man, I know you could provide better content then this
do you listen to the show? do you hear the kinds of things that keith finds funny? are YOU the one that mailed the episodes to his parents? die.

fuck all of you who are anti-bruno.

now, i just woke up and i have dragon breath, so i'm gonna go brush my teeth.