Thread: 749: If It Fits
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #64 (permalink)
spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
yeah why can't you.
is that a joke? im one of the few people around who will tell anyone what i think. theres a whole gaggle of people who you spoon with that have little better to do than follow me around in forums and post hate me for not wrapping my opinions in a PC foam rubber bat that wont hurt their egos. two faced, ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
Stop applying for accounts, Spooky. I know your feelings are hurt because of that first two day ban and then the permanent one
i have no idea what youre talking about. get over your ego. and man, when you hear SPOOKY say that to someone...wow

with so much to pick on me about, you have to fabricate shit. whats your deal, explain, please, before you make any other posts on this forum. your credibility as an anonomous person online is in question. honestly, how do you fuck up anonymity?
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote