View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #146 (permalink)
Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
Some dude I know (not really a friend I would not have done this to a friend) and I were chilling drinking a couple of bottles of rhum. I was getting bored and asked him if he knew any whores he can call. He set us up with 2 girls Rosely (his girl) and her friend so we trooped it to the girls apartment. When we get there only his girl was there because the other girl knocked out (suposedly). Keep in mind that I was paying for everything. So we go to a little bar, have a couple of beers and I started talking to this chick. At 2am we get kicked out because the bar was closing early for some dumb reason. I called my friends and they invited me to "La Bomba". We get there and I see that there is a few bottles of vodka so I called a cab. I told her I was cutting the night short and going home to which she replyed "If you cut my night short on the first day of me meeting you don't you ever call me". So when the cab arrived I told Gabriel (The dude I was chilling with) to leave and he asked Rosely to go with him and she said no. A few minutes after he left she basically threw herself on me and too not make this longer than it already is I fucked her.

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I was running short on cash. And within my circle of friends it is cool for me to drink their alcohol and to invite as many chicks as I want without chipping in a dime. Which is the reason why I sent Gabriel home.
Basically you shagged your mates bird. Brevity.... From your pic I expected a drive by at least
(Offline)   Reply With Quote