View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #159 (permalink)
Aworks

long story short... blacked out then stole a car to drive home.

So I'm behind on shows, but I heard Keith talking about this thread on yesterday's, so I thought I'd share.

First off, 23, Male, Straight.

About two years ago I went out partying, my roomate drove me to a friend of his' house, where we drank for a few hours. I saw some people i knew, and went with them to party hosted by some exchange program student. So no one there speaks my language, by this point, I'm getting to the drunken stage where walking becomes more like leaning in a direction and hoping my feet can keep up. I have no idea where either group of friends has led me and have very little chance of finding my way home. I could be blocks from my house, I could be miles, but i decide to try.

The last thing i remember before i blacked out is stumbling through the street, leaning on a car and trying the door to see if the keys were in it.

I woke up the next morning, and to my horror, the car was parked in my driveway.

Not knowing where I was when I took the car, I drove it to a local park, tried my best to wipe any finger prints off the inside, walked home and went to bed.

So that's the worst thing I've ever done. As far as I know no one was hurt, the car somehow didn't have a scratch on it, and a day or two later it was gone from the park.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote