View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
cogy

republicans are anti science. this is the first year they will admit, in any numbers, that global warming is real. and even now, their attitude is to grin and say our scientists will find a solution while they did everything in their power to hinder them all the years before. regulations are anti business, after all.

it isnt conservative businesses pioneering eco friendly technology. its independent foundations unremitting determination to show that indeed humans are fucking the planet, not for people in the year 2300, but for our grandkids, kids, and many of the younger set on these forums.

it wasnt halliburton that warned us there is a dwindling, finite amount of oil. they are happy to keep drilling until the end, and then they will sell used drills. and then, out of need, they might work on alt energy sources.

it is human intervention that is screwing up the planet. thats for sure. on my first trip to nyc i thought something was burning when i got outside the airport. it was just the air in queens.

spooky, you seem like a pretty rational republican on other topics. this must be the one that determines your party afiliation.