View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vudell

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
When I was about 8, my family were roasting marshmallows around the coleman bbq on the back porch in the summer time. My marshmallow lit on fire and I began frantically waving my straightened coat hanger about trying to put out the flames. .
:O my story starts out just like this! Except instead, my palms were sweaty so the wire hanger slid across my palm and the burning marshmallow went straight to my eye. Flaming marshmallow on my eye (closed, but still)
I don't even remember how it got put out. Just that my eye hurt and I didnt roast anymore that night.

Another time, my neighbors were being idiots and lighting their skateboards on fire using a spray can of nitro my brother had. After a while, they said they couldn't figure out how to work the lighter and asked me to help. I should have known better, but I went to help and as soon as I had the lighter working, there was a gigantic flame ball rushing towards/on my head. I ran in the house screaming straight for the shower. turns out it was just the tips of my eyelashes, my left eyebrow singed, and all my left arm hair gone. Not to mention a few strands of hair burned shorter. Wasn't such a big deal, but it really had me frightened.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote