View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
porky2468
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

After a drunken night out once, my friend was moaning that her feet were hurting as she was wearing heels. Since I was in trainers and had painless feet, I thought the nice thing to do would be to offer her a piggy back! She declined first of all, but I convinced her to jump on.

So, off we go down the road. Then I can feel the top half of my body moving faster than my bottom half, so I start running to try and keep up, but my top half keeps going faster until I fall flat on my face with my friend on top of me (she's not that heavy but I'm sure it made it worse). And since I was giving her a piggy back (and was drunk so had v slow reactions) I didn't have any hands to break my fall! I had a big graze on my chin, gave myself my first ever black eye, had big cuts on my eye brow and under my eye where the little bits of pavement got in there and my glasses got all smashed Luckily I had another pair of glasses, so at least I wasn't blind, but I liked these ones best! I eventually got the lenses replaced (luckily there wasn't much damage to the frames), which set me back about £100. It was the most expensive piggy back ever!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote