View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nick Postagulous

I've been scanned twice before (and odd that you should mention it, but if I called my doc like everyone was saying today (one pupil was dialated and the other was normal) then I'd have probably gotten one tonight, but really, you'd think I'd notice if I had a stoke or brain anurism. Dan?). As I am a fan of dronology (music), I really like the repeating dub nature of the sounds it makes. Heck, I'm surprised some dronology band doesn't have a song that is nothing but a CT scan.

Of mild interest, when I was scanned the first time, I thougth the tech had just taken the liberty of pushing me into the machine by grabbing my belt buckle and yanking me. Nope, as I got closer to the machine, it started making my belt buckle pull up really hard. Could have been bad if I didn't say anything. Probably would have wrecked their machine too.

Also, at that time I wore a lot of silver rings on my fingers. I was told this was fine and it wouldn't mess with the machine. They vibrated like crazy. This probably explains why my wife says the machine is deafeningly loud (she has silver fillings).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote