View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
MichaelG

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
i had a CT a few months ago on my noggin for some unexplained dizzyness. but, like most doctors they brought me in for the CT and then couldn't get me back in for the doc to go over it w/ me for a month! so, in their infinate wisdom they gave me the scans to bring w/ me to the doc when i came back. i sat in the car debating on whether or not i should look at them. i just knew i'd regret it. so i did it. and sure enough i there were some white spots i just KNEW shouldn't be there. fuck me! why'd i have to look? so a very long, nail biting month passes and i go to my doctor's appointment a dead man walking. knowing that i probably only have 6 months to live before this tumor kills me. he walks in,
"well, everything looks fine."
"what about this"
"oh it's nothing"
first off, don't give me my fucking scans to pine over for a month. secondly, if you do give them to me, then know i'm gonna pine over them and give a bruvva a call and let him know that everything's cool. that's all.
Glad your fine, and I am really glad you did not read my scan, you might only give me 6 month to live.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote