View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
madeyeshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Oh man, you really burned me there. I'm guessing in the time between clicking on the very thread you made about hardcore music and reading my reply, you entirely forgot the context of my reply. I think that should legally qualify you as retarded.

My input is that all aspects of hardcore music are more focused on macho bravado and aggression than the music or talent or well-written songs, so liking metalcore over pure metal from a musical standpoint is ridiculous.

As far as expecting it to be valuable, welcome to the internets. I am a human, like you, not a robut, but I will disagree with you at times. Should you ever feel the need to declare to the world that you like something, do not be surprised if anyone disagrees with you. This is normal. Luckily, there are niche websites where you can carry on conversations with like minded people. For example, if you want to just talk about how hardcore music is awesome without anyone disagreeing with you, doing so in a podcasting forum is the (take a note here) wrong way to go about it. Instead, look for a hardcore music forum. I know that might be an unfathomable leap of logic, but just trust me.

And what is wrong with having one thread on a specific topic? this is called talk shite right? Why is there a thread about video games, movies, or books. Why dont you jump in there and call all those people retards for not discussing those topics in a separate specific forum. What you say may be logical and yet it is in no way practical to a healthy fun forum environment. Other wise we would all have to participate in a separate forum for every different thing we enjoy talking about, which would be idiotic.

I hope I have been informative.
I have no problems with someone disagreeing, Just thought it was pointless to come on a thread that is about discussing metalcore music, and all you did was declare a personal holocaust of the genre without specifying any reason or logic behind it.

If your going to click reply to say something negative the least you can do is supply a short description why? and hence give your post any point or value to the discussion. Im genuinely curious on why someone would feel so negative to this genre of metal music.

Maybe that is to much to ask for, but personally that is my favorite thing about a message forum. Hearing an un-interrupted opinion on why someone thinks feels agrees or disagrees on a variety topics.

I would have more respect if someone said "I dont like screaming in music, therefore metal/metal core is not my taste of music"

Instead of "Get rid of it" Which is not informative, valuable, and mostly an ignorant and lazy post.

And if you could legally qualify someone as retarded based on forum posting then that will be a drastic shift in the retard populous. Thanks for straightening me out, I been trying to find the proper diagnosis for my mental disabilities and low and behold an internet personality has brought clarity to my confused mentally handicapped existence.

YAYYYYYY! I got mail YAYYYY

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 08-15-2008 at 05:54 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote