View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cretaceous Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I have no problems with someone disagreeing, Just thought it was pointless to come on a thread that is about discussing metalcore music, and all you did was declare a personal holocaust of the genre without specifying any reason or logic behind it.
In case you haven't noticed, reason and logic have nothing to do with opinion.
Quote:
If your going to click reply to say something negative the least you can do is supply a short description why? and hence give your post any point or value to the discussion. Im genuinely curious on why someone would feel so negative to this genre of metal music.
Did you give reasons for why you liked metalcore, or did you just say you like it? Why is it you can shout to the whole forums you like something, but when I do the same thing in a more limited capacity, more is required of me?

Quote:
Maybe that is to much to ask for, but personally that is my favorite thing about a message forum. Hearing an un-interrupted opinion on why someone thinks feels agrees or disagrees on a variety topics.
I don't enjoy people liking hardcore music. Am I operating by what you want, or what I want?
Quote:
I would have more respect if someone said "I dont like screaming in music, therefore metal/metal core is not my taste of music"
Didn't I elaborate when you asked?
Quote:
Instead of "Get rid of it" Which is not informative, valuable, and mostly an ignorant and lazy post.
You said you like it. I said I don't. You were not informative, valuable, and (by the same logic) made an ignorant and lazy post. Here is the entirety of your opinion:
Quote:
I love it

Anyone else.
And you're going to bust my balls for doing the EXACT SAME THING?! Get the fuck out of my face.
Quote:
I will also take this moment to pimp my friends band
Listen to this shit, my mate Mario has MAD guitar skills! he plays this live with perfection! so impressive. Wicked solo at the 2:50 mark.
What's that? 70% of your post was devoted to spam? And how is that better than me posting nothing more than my opinion?
Quote:
And if you could legally qualify someone as retarded based on forum posting then that will be a drastic shift in the retard populous. Thanks for straightening me out, I been trying to find the proper diagnosis for my mental disabilities and low and behold an internet personality has brought clarity to my confused mentally handicapped existence.

YAYYYYYY! I got mail YAYYYY
Man, I am no match for your sharp wit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote