View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
ScubaSteve24
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

And like someone (I think it was Bill Mahar) said, it also requires that you think our government is competent...they can't keep much secret, let alone something like this.

First off, my office over looks the penagon. Several of my coworkers watched a plane hit the building, cause they were watching a TV in the break room which views the Pentagon (from the 30th floor). We see planes flying into Regan National every day, so we know what it looks like going by.

Secondly, there was plane parts...they showed em on TV...there is a big hunk of metal.

Third...the majority of eyewitnesses of plane crashes never get the story right. Amost every time it happens...people heard and explosion, the plane just blew up...ect ect...meanwhile...the only thing that blew up was it hitting the ground.

Fourth...where are all the people from the planes if they weren't treated to an unscheduled tour of the pentagon? We just kill them off some place? Holding them hostage in some far off land?

Some people will try to make everything a conspiracy...when really...the people at the top arn't that smart...I mean...could they do what the conspiracy folks are saying...sure...could they keep it a secret? Not a chance in hell.

Twitter/pfpulse

(Offline)   Reply With Quote