View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
This would only work if 1) the bitch has been to the Dr. recently and 2) she's not having regular periods.

So..... FAIL
While I have been to the doctor recently and I have PCOS so I don't have regular periods, I'm pretty sure it won't work.

My husband and I have both talked to her separatly about this. We have even told her that she broke one of our clocks and damaged one of my husband's paintings with her slamming the door. She just stares. Also my husband is allergic to dogs and he's asked her not to let the dog jump all over him. She just stares and continues to do it. I doubt that telling her I'm pregnant with all kinds of risks will do jack shit unfortunatly. My husband and I will probably just have to have loud sex since our apartment is right above hers, with the same floor plan. And the threatening letters of course. We have heard her talking to someone about how she hates it here and wants to leave. I hope to god its true...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote