View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
FrozenViking

Loved this episode. Hilarious!

Though, Keith says Kina is so fucking bad. Is it? I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that the chinese people has it better, or at least just as good as the american people. The US has never had it so bad as it has now.
For one thing, you say its so strict and the government in China are fucking assholes? China have four times more inhabitants than USA, and still has around 1 million less prisoners in their jails. The US has 2,3 million convicts while China has 1,6. How is that even possible?

Because the politicans has the stupid "War against crime" where you get 10-15 years to write a bad check in some states (lucky Keith).

Plus, you're basically fucked up anyway:
- You have billions and billions in debth to other countries.
- The war in Iraq has made you so amazingly unpopular and hated in the rest of the world.
- Your government are allowing torture and imprisonment without a trial, which goes against your own democratic principles.
- You guys are fucking morons. 1 out of 100 americans can't read properly.

I continue, but this has gone on for too fucking long. Aw well.
Anyways, great show as always!

Btw, I don't hate the US, that's just ignorant. I'm loving those Doritos of yours!

Last edited by FrozenViking; 08-24-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: I saw that I sounded like a fucking douchebag.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote