View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
DarkRyuujin

America

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenViking View Post
Loved this episode. Hilarious!

Though, Keith says Kina is so fucking bad. Is it? I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that the chinese people has it better, or at least just as good as the american people. The US has never had it so bad as it has now.
For one thing, you say its so strict and the government in China are fucking assholes? China have four times more inhabitants than USA, and still has around 1 million less prisoners in their jails. The US has 2,3 million convicts while China has 1,6. How is that even possible?

Because the politicans has the stupid "War against crime" where you get 10-15 years to write a bad check in some states (lucky Keith).

Plus, you're basically fucked up anyway:
- You have billions and billions in debth to other countries.
- The war in Iraq has made you so amazingly unpopular and hated in the rest of the world.
- Your government are allowing torture and imprisonment without a trial, which goes against your own democratic principles.
- You guys are fucking morons. 1 out of 100 americans can't read properly.

I continue, but this has gone on for too fucking long. Aw well.
Anyways, great show as always!

Btw, I don't hate the US, that's just ignorant. I'm loving those Doritos of yours!
America owes billions in debt like your bank owes you. Other countries give us their money with the promise of a return. Same thing as when you deposit a check into your Saving's account.

The War in Iraq has made us unpopular. But guess what, the world isn't a popularity contest. Sometimes things are done that hurt your rep. I think it was a mistake to go in, yes, but we gotta finish the job. Anyone with a brain can see that. We don't exactly want Vietnam all over again.

As for the imprisonment thing, in China they often just kill people who break the law. No prison/trial involved. KOMMUNIZMM!

Last edited by DarkRyuujin; 08-25-2008 at 12:23 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote