View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #170 (permalink)
madeyeshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiiXplague View Post
At the moment, I have gaming ADD. I skip from my computer, to my Wii, and to my 360. I haven't played anything for my 360 aside from Rockband in over 2 months now, but fuck it's addicting.

The Wii was just recently purchased, The main things I stick to on it are RE4, Smash Brothers, and the Wii Fit. But sometimes if I really have nothing to do, I'll put Cooking Mama in, :3

And then the computer is just a fucking mess. I skip around to WoW, TF2, CSS, hell, I was even so bored a few months ago I restarted my membership to Star Wars: Galaxies. WoW is boring, there's nothing to do. No point to Raid, because in a few more months, all those precious epics you've worked for will be replaced by 74 Greens. That and PvP is over-rated. And then with Shooters, I just get bored so easily, =\. Though, reading the beginning of this thread has made me reinstall STALKER!

I really need to find a new game for my 360 though, I kinda miss playing on it. I was thinking about getting Rainbow Six: Vegas for it, but eh. Anyone have any suggestions?
I have two 360 affordable suggestions to add some variety to your gaming.

Burnout Paradise 30 bucks, and they are updating and adding tons of free content.

Xbox live arcade games like geometry wars 2, N+, and Castle Crashers. Cheap fun and unique gameplay that does not require a disc or a ton of time commitment for value.

and if you pickup Rainbow six vegas (one) I will absolutely be down for some co-op tactical shooting fun
(Offline)   Reply With Quote