View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #267 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
As in resumed from where you were or finished it and started again? I found myself saving in that game for the sole purpose of going back and trying to approach the same area in different ways.
I'm doing it from the start, harder difficulty, and finding it still makes me piss my pants.

There's one part where you look in something somewhere, before you get to the first "boss", and then as you turn around, there's a splicer just... standing there. Not doing anything, just STANDING there.

I fucking screamed like a girl. I'd forgotten about that before.

It was awesome

There's a few more achievements I plan on getting for this go-around. I want to try maxing out a some of the tracks, etc.

I STILL cannot bring myself to kill all the little sisters.

I'm a pussy, I know. It's a game, I know - but I just can't.

I will trade games in and then kick myself for selling them. Some I'll never get rid of are Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, CoD4 and The Orange Box.

I can't GIVE AWAY Assassin's creed, so that one will hang around for a bit. Nor can I give away Saint's Row, Kameo, Perfect Dark: Zero (which I bought for $5, not bad)

I'm debating on GTA IV... I bought the limited edition, but... I just don't know. I haven't touched it for months. Sigh. What to do, what to do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote