View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #276 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
You can't configure the controls?
nein. I know, I know.

Actually, I don't know if you could in the PC version? Probably.

But anyway, it wouldn't make it any better, I'd still fuck up based on other games. Just like when I use my ergo keyboard at home versus my fucking bananas ergo keyboard at work, hitting enter with my thumb at work means I put in a LOT of spaces at home =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
That makes me want GTA IV even more. It's about time they made the cops harder to lose. The cops in the newer Need For Speed games (mainly Most Wanted) were absolute motherfuckers to lose, normally took me 5 or 10 minutes of throwing my car around then ducking under a building until they finally find something else to do... it was one thing that pissed me off about GTA games.

I'm not sure what game i was reading a review for but there's a 360 game that the cops will go lights and sirens if you even run a red light infront of them.

oh... I meant with Saints Row - GTA is still eh to lose, it's really not that hard. And I hate having to do it, because trying to control their cars in traffic is about as fun as having a trepanation done of my cock.

****EDIT - Why the fuck is Youtube broken for me? This is the 2nd thing that's kafucked and not working =/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote