View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #56 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
I thought about what Chemda said and she's completely right. I'm 20 years old and when she said that, I stopped and considered for a second how I would feel about myself dating / doing a 16 year old, and I was completely disgusted.
To whoever reads this, stop right now and imagine yourself doing someone 10 years younger, 5 years younger... It's just sick! It's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, whose hormones are raging and want to experience new things, it's manipulating a minor, making them feel special to fulfill your own sick twisted desires.
Yeah, it's completely true. I can't stand most high school kids, even just in a conversation. Even if you love speaking to them, it's weird....just think about it.

I know a few guys from university who were always with high school and middle-school girls, and claimed they didn't know how old these girls were. However, they would readily admit to how young the girls were at random times, as if they had selective amnesia. WTF.

Last edited by thirteen; 10-30-2008 at 03:57 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote