Thread: 15: Salvia
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:27 AM   #50 (permalink)
andyoureuglytoo

I tried Salvia for the first (then second, then third, then fourth) time this week. It's Awesome!

I used to smoke pot. I'm thinking about switching. The high is much shorter. I am able to have fun and then enjoy the crystal clarity that comes afterwards and get a lot of work done. (Especially since I don't seem to get a second high if I try to smoke it up to couple hours afterwards.)

The first night I did it, waves of colors were pushing me down to the floor. Then I thought I was driving a school bus made out of balloons.

The second night, I thought there was circus happening in my apartment. I thought my friend's face was made out of dough. I also thought my arms were filled with helium and were trying to float away.

The third night I did it, I thought two spanish women were yelling at me for messing up their cutting of the color yellow.

The fourth night I did it, I was surrounded by a swarm of bats. (I was listening to a batman podcast.) I wasn't afraid, I just thought it was funny. (Even though I could see and feel them, I knew that they weren't real.)

This all came from trying the 40x salvia.

And the entire time I was laughing. 15-20 minutes straight of pure laughter. It was great.

(Except it only seemed like 5 minutes went by.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote