View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
inashikacho

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Oh man, you really burned me there. I'm guessing in the time between clicking on the very thread you made about hardcore music and reading my reply, you entirely forgot the context of my reply. I think that should legally qualify you as retarded.

My input is that all aspects of hardcore music are more focused on macho bravado and aggression than the music or talent or well-written songs, so liking metalcore over pure metal from a musical standpoint is ridiculous.

As far as expecting it to be valuable, welcome to the internets. I am a human, like you, not a robut, but I will disagree with you at times. Should you ever feel the need to declare to the world that you like something, do not be surprised if anyone disagrees with you. This is normal. Luckily, there are niche websites where you can carry on conversations with like minded people. For example, if you want to just talk about how hardcore music is awesome without anyone disagreeing with you, doing so in a podcasting forum is the (take a note here) wrong way to go about it. Instead, look for a hardcore music forum. I know that might be an unfathomable leap of logic, but just trust me.

I hope I have been informative.
WHOA! Cretaceous, oh my god u are the coolest person ive seen on here so far and i totally agree with this comment u made I applaud ur logic and reasoning

keep making the retards of the internet feel like retards lol ur good at it keep up the good work!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote