View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #51 (permalink)
BarryK

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I still think the greatest metalcore cd would be the first Unearth album LStings of conscience" re-recorded at the highest quality.

add in some "everytime I die" and a few good tracks from Darkest Hour to boot
i love darkest hour...ive just started revsiting them and was kicked right back to the year 2000! haha

and i love unearth...before they were an "arena" band they toured around skeezy bars in southern ontario alot, best pit ever was in the basement of an indy record store called sonic onion in hamilton ontario...there was no stage and you could touch the ceiling without standing on your tippy toes...the band was the center of the pit...unreal.

the best thing about those two bands is there like blue jeans and hoodie metal...not so much bullsh image and shit..just rocking out for us canadian folk.

arg i need new metal...whats new and exciting in the metal / hardcore genre? no death metal please...that being said...i have been listening to alot of curl up and die lately too...best song titles ever...such as "youd be cuter if i shot you in the face" "kissing you is like licking an ashtray" "dr. doom a man of science doesnt believe in jesus why the fuck do you?" oh man...good times