View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
haz

what we do is run a laptop headphone out into a line in on the mixer, but it should be on a seperate computer otehrwise you'll get some hum. hum is bad. You wanna have the sound playback in your sound properties set to whatever your mixer is plugged into on your sound card. Unless your using usb, then i have no idea. Good luck man. Get yourself a hacked copy of cool edit pro 2 before adobe bought it from syntrillium. Unless your already used to audacity.

i think we do our shit this way cuz we're the only podcasters in the world that dont use headphones. its just cooler that way, no big deal. You could probably mic a speaker if you have an extra mic but not an extra computer, or you could do a line out to headphone out loop, but that will probably give you hum. Ok now im just being an asshole. And if you could, try to make your podcast not suck, we would all appreciate that.

*** that is one sexy mixer, if you decide podcasting isnt right for you, i'd be happy to let you donate it to the jamhole. I'd rape the fuck outta that little slut.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote