Thread: Frak Me
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #251 (permalink)
skizzbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
That's exacltly it - 3 hours split into 2 blocks. 1 hour this Friday, 2 the next.

I really don't think it's going to be as bad as most people expect. I don't think they're dropping the ball this last half. Sure it's not gone as far or as quickly as some people want, but I think they're wrapping up what needs to be wrapped up as it's needed.
No, I really think it'll be a great sendoff to the show. I know the last few episodes have been kind of slow, but from the looks of this coming Friday's episode, things will be picking up and will be as exciting as it's ever been. My only fear is they will have some lame explanation for why Starbuck is back.

Honestly, I have the feeling the boxed "Daniel" is her father... perhaps some kind of resurrection device was left on Earth and that's how she came back? Then again how the hell did she get a brand new Viper with the same numbers on it... I think they'll have the hardest time explaining that to me than anything else. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

"I hate everyone equally..."

Holy shit, awesome:
www.heavymetalgeek.com
Holy shit, I'm in a band:
www.reverbnation.com/caligarimetal
Stupid, stupid shit I say:
www.twitter.com/skizzbot

(Offline)   Reply With Quote