View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
picard102

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBago View Post
I was watching this show live on Friday but was afraid to get involved in the cutting controversy in chat. I know Keith mentioned it at the end of the show but was afraid to follow any links for fear of losing the ability to sleep. Can anyone tell me what exactly happened?
Some people were giving Draconis shit for posting pictures of her vag on the forums, (I believe Aunt Helen and her had some words immediately prior to the incident) and as a result of her fragile mental state and alcohol she decided it was a bit too much to handle and began furiously slashing at her wrists with a box cutter.

By the time I got into livevideo to see what was going on her face was covered in blood and she was bawling her eyes out. She went offline for a little bit, but then came back online cleaned up a bit and spent the rest of the night sobbing over livevideo.

Not too long after this incident (minuets) people started in on her again which resulted in the thread of her vag pics and various instigators defending their actions being deleted.

Last edited by picard102; 03-29-2009 at 08:57 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote