View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 10:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
DaveNJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
I'll give it a go, MG.

Israel is a jewish country surrounded by arab (muslim) countries. Jews and arabs do not get along and will never get along.

The Palestinian arabs, Hamas, last week kidnapped an Israeli soldier. Israel got very angry and launched a shit-storm against Palestine.

Now this week, the Lebanese terrorists, Hezbollah, have done the same thing, only much worse, and the Israelis have reacted very strongly, blockading the whole country. The Israelis have also had 8 soldiers killed (10 if you count the kidnapped ones, which I think you should).

The next step could be for Israel, to think "what the fuck" and attack Syria, whilst turning to the rest of the world and saying "join in when you want, fellas".

Other arab nations and terrorist organisations could also be expected to react and line up against Israel and the West. Then what about China, North Korea, Russia? Come on guys, pick a side.

We're in the shit. This is gonna affect us all, unless we can get the Israelis to calm the fuck down.

I don't want to take sides, but I also don't want British soldiers to die for Israel.

[Go to news.bbc.co.uk for a better overview than the child's one I gave.]
If you don't want British soldiers to die for Israel then tell your government not to get involved. But don't criticize Israel because they refuse to leave a man behind. Israel has to defend itself. 85 rockets have been fired at Israeli cities, and more are coming. Why should Israel calm down? It's under attack.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote