View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Chespirito

Scientists of KATG

I'm making this thread because I've been curious about fans within KATG that might be scientists or are on their way to becoming one. Part of the reason I want to know is because I am currently a student at the University of Texas at Austin as an undergraduate studying physics. I'm finishing my second year and have intentions of seeking a Ph.D. on the subject by going to graduate school.

Another reason is that Keith and Chemda have expressed how much they enjoy hearing that they have listeners who have earned doctorates, and if all goes well, I'll be one of them. So here is a chance to let them know.

Lastly, I guess I just want to hear what you guys have to say on the matter: going through school, how it was after, are you happy doing what you are doing, and so on. I guess what I'm getting at, is that I tend to doubt myself and what I am doing with my life and want to hear what you guys think. I am under a lot of pressure for a wide variety of reasons; grades, work, money etc. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy physics, but for example I doubt that I am smart enough and if I am not, then I might just be wasting time and money.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote