View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I'm in! Add it up!

You can book rooms at the generator for up to 8 people at a time, so I propose we make room-groups of 8 each.

I suggest the following group:
Me
the_eD
archicat
Mr_Matt
Smitch
Lanfear
Bavarianchick
Ryan

If you're not included in the group it's because I don't like you, I joke I joke! No hard feelings! It's just a suggestion.

Also I think I'll arrive on friday the 26th and leave on monday the 29th, that's what I did in October. Except if everyone is leaving sunday then off course I'll also leave sunday.
Yes Bryan I'm in I feel very loved right now! Do they guarantee us 8 people rooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelath View Post
you left me off the list! I am not feeling the love and I wanted in Lanfear's room!
Ellen babe we love you don't worry!
First of all lets see if everybody on that list actually wants to be in that room (maybe the couple wants a private room? Not that I wanna kick them out just wondering ) and second of all this is just for sleeping.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote