View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Babbling Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Yes Bryan I'm in I feel very loved right now! Do they guarantee us 8 people rooms?

Ellen babe we love you don't worry!
First of all lets see if everybody on that list actually wants to be in that room (maybe the couple wants a private room? Not that I wanna kick them out just wondering ) and second of all this is just for sleeping.
You can book a room for 8 people via their website. I booked a room for 3 in october and all I had to do is pay the total amount at once when checking in so I'll either the first person to arrive has to advance a big pile of cash or we'll have to gather the entire group before checking in.

Don't worry Ellen, it's just that I don't really know you and I don't per se like you, it's not that I don't like you or hate, I just don't know you. No offense and like Lanfear said, wait and see what happens and what other people want I was just suggesting the room I'd like with the people that've said that would come.

The rooms are def not only for sleeping btw, when the bars close we'll take the booze up to the rooms! Room party suppah party! But off course you can come over to other rooms to party.

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
(Offline)   Reply With Quote