View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
If I wanted to visit Frankfurt, would it be better to arrive before the meetup, or stay after?
Difficult to answer how many days do you wanna come over to Germany?

If you can make it over the weekend before already we could visit Ryan and Kristina in pretty pretty Heidelberg (less than 1 hour away) spend some time in Frankfurt and go to Berlin Wednesday/Thursday to get some sightseeing done before the party crowd arrives? I haven't been in Berlin for almost 10 years and would love to do that before or after the meetup anyway.

Will you try to get a plane to/from the same city or arrive in one and leave in the other? With a bit of luck a train ticket Frankfurt/Berlin (ca 4 hours) could be 29 EUR each way but might be up to 70 in which case I would also check flights.

Might also be good to ask Gunner what his plans are if he can plan that far ahead anyway. Just let me know - I have a quite small apartment but with enough advance warning (to get it presentable) you are very welcome to come visit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote