View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #58 (permalink)
duk3

Hmmm.... Marc's problem with Rogan was that "If you're going to call someone out in public, your shit better be pretty fucking straight." (<-- NOT A QUOTE... he said something like that.) BUT Marc felt free to talk shit about Rogan while mentioning that he doesn't know Rogan's material. Marc said "I've seen parts of his act here and there." WTF! I don't hold this against Marc as a person/comic but that is one fuck of a contradiction. I understand that not everyone is ready to explain what they hate and why they hate it at the drop of a dime. Someone like Marc should probably be ready to admit that they do not have their opinions fully thought out, even if they're on a radio show. I don't know if Marc has this shit thought out or not but I think he's smarter than to shittalk someone as a comic before hearing their material. I think the dude is smart and a great comic. I just think that he is hating on Rogan for complete bullshit reasons.

I feel the need to say so since my top 2 comedians ever are Bill Hicks and Joe Rogan. I like Marc but he fucked up on that point IMO.

How is he this perceptive and still willing to shittalk Rogan?

As a matter of fact, FUCK Marc Maron for saying that Rogan "lowered the bar" of American culture or whatever the fuck his point was. This kind of shittalk lowers more bars than ANYTHING Rogan has ever done. Rogan raises bars. KTHX. "Idiotic trajectory" my fucking ass. Like they wouldn't have made Fear Factor with or without Rogan.

AND LMFAO at the Mighty Ducks 2 reference. Where's the bar now Marc? Tell Emilio Estevez we all said hi and thank god we all have our integrity unlike Joe Rogan. Fuck that.

</my first KATG post. Hi guys, thanks for having me. HUGE FAN.>
(Offline)   Reply With Quote