View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I turned away from the monitor for a second and didn't notice the cut that happens in the middle of Jesse saying, "One could argue it's my uncle's fault but ... I'm a little sick of the British." Knowing the track record of Jesse/UK relations it works so well as a classic bad-segue-out-of-faux-awkward-moment situation, especially with Keith laughing his ass off at it. It wasn't till I rewound to witness Jesse's brilliance with my eyeballs that I noticed the time skip eight minutes ahead in the middle of it, such is the perfection of the timing of that edit.

Maybe that was a fluke and McNally got lucky with it but considering how many times Keith and Chemda have big-upped McNally's comedy editing chops I'm going to go right ahead and say, "Nice job McNally, reeeeeeeal niiiiice."

I also loved how Pat came right out with a dig at Jesse's stand up artistry pretend-framed as a compliment. LOVED IT!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote