View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #2762 (permalink)
Kydizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Completed Uncharted, liked most of it a great deal, the third act and the final boss? Absolute bullshit and against the design choices of everything else in the game.

Respek knuckles, Code Veronica is the under appreciated Resident Evil, and the first big step the series made out of the old style that led them to the fourth game. I played it on the Dreamcast, which also doesn't get enough love. Show me your VMUs and say it proud: I had a Dreamcast!

Still love the old games, controls take some getting used to. The remake of the first game on the GameCube/Wii was great too, they really need to do that for Resident Evil 2.
The controls would be my only issue, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. True, the characters control like tanks, but every game has a unique control scheme. It really does just take some getting used to and in the context of the game mechanics, it makes perfect sense. Does everyone want all games to control the same? Communists.

And yes, they should remake two and three. that would be fucking awesome and cool and would make my day repeatedly for many days.

Oh, and yes, I had a Dreamcast, but didn't play Code Veronica until it was re-released on PS2. My Dreamcast playing consisted mostly of Powerstone and the Sonic Adventures.

Last edited by Kydizzle; 12-08-2009 at 05:10 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote