View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #2766 (permalink)
standardman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
I've definitely had the problem with having to constantly crash-course control schemes from game hopping.

Onimusha (the original) was a little more action based and had the same control scheme as RE but it was still technically a survival horror game with swords instead of guns and demons instead of zombies (plus, it was made by Capcom after all).
I recently picked up the special edition of Onimusha, totally forgot about the controls until I turned it on. Samurai walk funny, I guess.

Quote:
Here's to hoping they one day do re-make RE 2 and 3, but they never will, just like Square-Enix are dirty liars about re-making FFVII, I'll never believe them (although I do like entertaining thoughts that XIII is a spiritual remake of VII).
They're such teases! I have no idea why they haven't done it, it would print money. I'm still on the fence for XIII - it's all a bit too familiar to call new.

Quote:
And Spider-man with a helicopter? That's fucking badass. Web Cannons on the wings ftw.
Yeah, I had the toy, the rotor was a web and I made it fight my dinosaursDAMMIT I WAS MAKING A POINT!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote