View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
spooky

It was good, especially on Matt's end. Keith told the story with the same professional gusto we have all grown accustomed to. It's the best KATG TV ever, I can see that plainly, and everyone is already heaping praise, so I will just say ditto(I like the depth that the lens flaring gave, Matt, especially in that last subtle close up).

I didn't find it as funny as it was on the podcast, though. Perhaps I was missing Chemda's reaction that always seems to amp things up, or maybe it's because I already knew the punchline? Maybe I am getting old and jaded, like Keith with movies starring people that aren't Kurt Russell? I'd like to know more about the psychology of laugh tracks(not that I am equating Chemda to a laugh track).
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote