View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #3341 (permalink)
Borknagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Please tell me more about this. What i've seen is quite interesting, so if the price lowers i might buy it.

I've read that it's very stealth-based... Is it?
it depends on how you play it. if you want to play stealth you can, buy silenced weapons and stealth armor. i played it pretty much like any other FPS. i never played the STALKER games but from others that have played both say that STALKER is better mainly cause its non-linear. there are a few side quests that are out there that you will only complete if you take your time and try to explore every part of the levels.

metro has DLC in the works right now, shouldnt be too long before its out. plus since the metro 2034 book has been released, pretty much leaves it open for another game.

bad things about metro is that you never fully understand whats going on unless you read the book and there can be lots of bugs of some installs of the game. i was lucky enough to not see any at all, but look at any forum for this game and youll see plenty of threads relating to bugs/glitches.

good things about it are its very good looking, i ran it with my i5, 6g ram, 4850HD, 1920x1080 res, AAx4 and got around 20-30 fps. that can seem low at times but its not a fast pased game, you take your time exploring, youre never constantly fighting with the exception of 1-2 levels, the load times are almost non-existent (10-20 sec and youre getting some of the story while you wait) which is insane for a game nowadays.

so far ive only played it once and i missed alot of things. avg length of the game is ~8 hours.

Last edited by Borknagar; 03-24-2010 at 07:01 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote