View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #65 (permalink)
punk'n
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo69 View Post
Too often that means that you're actually the crazy one who saw something minor (maybe he dared talk to another woman) and assumed he was cheating.
But maybe you're the exception.
I am not jealous. It was quite the opposite. I was out with friends one night, and he called me out of the blue screaming that I was a slut, a filthy slut and that I better come home right now or bad things will happen. I went home and found him cleaning all of of his shit out of my apt. I told him to leave but he wouldn't. He just kept screaming at me. Finally, I tried to grab my key from his hand and he attacked me. We were outside at this point. I ran up the stairs to the back door, and he was chasing me screaming at me that he was going to kill me. I locked my back door and he just kept pounding on it. I called the cops but he was gone before they arrived.

Three days later, I got a call from his "girlfriend". She told me they had been dating for 6 months. This was a little over 6 months ago. They're engaged and she's pregnant.

I'm currently in a successful long-distance, open relationship. He is most certainly welcome to talk to other women.

But then again, I could be a crazy jealous bitch, whateves. You don't have to date me.

Last edited by punk'n; 05-04-2010 at 08:32 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote